About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

They Misunderstood

There is so much music out here that is just horrible!  Kids these days know too much and don't have enough of an actual child hood because they are trying to grow up too fast!  Be careful what you do around kids and what you subject them too.  Let them keep that innocents for as long as possible.  Let them be a kid!
 
Now that I'm off my soap box I just wanted to let you know that Lupe Fiasco's album dropped yesterday!  This is some real music! (still not appropriate for kids) You may learn something!  My favorite song so far is 'Bitch Bad'.  Lupe Fiasco is really speaking the truth on this track!  He explains how you do things and may not realize how kids pick up and perceive things.  If you haven't checked out this song yet please do!  Then go buy the cd because you will not regret it!
 
'Bitch bad, woman good, lady better they misunderstood'
 
Take a moment to check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment