About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Friday, September 28, 2012

October/Halloween

With October just around the corner time is running to enjoy the beautiful fall weather in Chicago. I don't want to think about what comes next!

What are your plans for the month & halloween? Do you plan on visiting a pumpkin patch or any October Fests? How about decorating for halloween or going to a haunted house?

October is one of my favorite months! You can layer your outfits to stay warm and look cute! Plus there are so many different activities! I love the Gooberts pumpkin patch in Schaumburg.

I also want to make these ghost dresses for my parents front lawn for decoration.

And of course I gotta find a good haunted house to hit up! So excited for the events ahead?

What are you most excited about?
Escape Reality 1 hour at a time with aa peaceful massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment