About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Just Fab

Just Fab offered me a deal I just could not refuse! They gave me $20 off my first pair of shoes and I received an email with a $20 off code. Now if you aren't familiar everything on their web page is $39.95 so I had $40 to play with! I got some 'suede' over the knee boots and a purse. I'll only share the purse in this post. Saving the shoes for an ootd!
The 3 above photos are the top and front of the purse.  The main closure is a magnetic snap and it has that rope to go over the purse and closes in the back also with a magnetic snap.


The above 2 photos are of the inside.  The one on the top is just as soon as you open it.  The bottom show that the side panels have zippers and they both open.  There is also a center zipper in the main part of the purse.

When I saw the bag I fell in love. It has a textured front and gold hardware. I like the texture because I hate the way faux black leather looks but this is some good faux leather! Lol


It has handles and an optional over the shoulder strap. The handles are a little thin for it being such a large and roomy purse but I know that I'll mostly use the shoulder strap which feels substantial.

This last picture is the back.  The back isn't textured.  It has a zipper pocket good for keys and a cell phone.  I'm holding out the strap for the cross body part here.

No comments:

Post a Comment