About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dental Dilemma

I need a dentist! I've really been a procrastinator in this department and its bad! I've been taking care of my teeth as I should but things happen. My molars were coming in and out causing pain burt as usual I ignored it. Well this time when they came in they did so with too much pressure and cracked my last tooth. As I type this I just popped 2 advils (and I don't do medicine) to stop the pain. This is so unbearable I don't know how people deal with this pain.

PSA: Go to the dentist for a routine cleaning every 6 months to avoid this.

I know once I go I'll think, why did I wait so long? Part of the reason I've waited so long is $$$. The dentist is expensive and dental insurance doesn't cover much. Ugh here begins my search. Hopefully I can find a place that will do payments with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment