About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lip Junkie

So I'll admit that I have a little addiction to lip products. Mostly chap sticks and glosses as I'm not big on lip color (I'm a chicken with lip color).

Those revlon lip stains in the giant pencil form came out and I had to have it! I got 2 colors and I really liked the product! The color was long lasting and buildable. Here is where my problem came in. I'm not sure if it was the crayon or the change in weather but my lips got super chapped and I've never really had that problem.

I stopped using the stains and picked up the eos and began using that mixed with other glosses when I realized that's all I had with me. At night I would just use vaseline hoping I could cure this icky problem before it got out of control and before I grossed my man out. The problem was inconsistent but the eos wasn't working like I'd hoped it would. So I found my trusty carmex in the bottom of my purse and after a few hours the dryness was gone!

Being at the bottom of the tube and jar! I stopped and picked up a new jar, tube and stick since they were buy 2 get 1 free. I've been using this all day and my lips are back to smooth! I will defiantly be sticking with carmex through the winter season!

What are some of your favorite lip moisturizing lip balms?

No comments:

Post a Comment