About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Outfit of the Day

So yesterday I got my package from Lane Bryant and this cape was inside! What do you think? Its really growing on me! I'm beginning to love the lines when they hit the thigh.

So its Friday, TGIF! Here is my outfit of the day. Sorry that the pic is a bit blurry it was not even 6am when I took this. :)

Cape: houndstooth cape from Lane Bryant
Top: Chambray top from Lane Bryant
Jeans: Red sweetheart skinny jeans from Old Navy
Flats: Shoe Carnival

How do you style your colored skinny's and cape?
Happy Friday! Share, comment & like, you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment