About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Jewelry Show & Tell (haul)

So I have been on a bit of an earring kick lately!  These first three are from Old Navy and I like how they can add a little sparkle and color to any outfit.  From left to right they are red, orange and a peachy rose gold color (my favorites!). 
These I got from a jewelry sale at my job.  They travel to different buildings.  I believe they are called Art as Jewelry.  But It is a feline head with Ruby eyes.  I just think they are fun!  Marked as $35 but got them for 60% off!  They are sterling silver.
The ones on the left are also from Old Navy.  I love Blue and thought these were so pretty and might make my eyes pop a bit.  The ones on the right I got from a craft fair called Art in the Park.  They are hand made from magazines!  I like owning some original pieces and no two sets of these look the same.  A bit funky and eclectic, I love em!
What is your favorite jewelry item?  I love earrings!  In all colors and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment