About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blogging

I guess everyone's 'first' blog post is a bit generic just giving an overview of what you may find here in future posts. This isn't my first post but this is my first post since I've decided I want to get this blog going.

Well I'm a 20 something girl born and raised in Chicago. I don't have one main topic for this blog, you will see a little bit of everything. Just trying to find me and my place in this world and figured I would share my growths and struggles. Maybe you'll learn something and hopefully I will!

Welcome! Kick back and enjoy! Feel free to comment and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment