About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness

I had a very lovely birthday including some unexpected gifts.  My facebook was full of well wishes and my phone buzzed and rang all day with people wanting to talk to me and share the love.  That day and a few days after I was still feeling like I was walking on cloud nine!  This inspired me to spread my joy and do some random acts of kindness.  So far I brought a cake into work to share with my coworkers, stuck money in each of the vending machines, and shared some tacos with a few less fortunate people.  I am looking to keep this going!  Any ideas of what else I can do?  I know there are a lot of other things I want to do.  I will keep you updated!  What random acts of kindness have you committed?

No comments:

Post a Comment