About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stop the Leaks!

One good thing to being financially strapped is you look for better deals.  Something you don't usually do when you got the money in the bank!  I know I have thought several times 'the savings won't be worth the hassle'

Well I decided to call tmobile to see if I can get a smaller plan. Unfortunately there weren't any plans that would save me money and not risk overages. So I told the guy forget it I'd just leave it as is. As I was getting ready to hang up (and cursing t-mobile in my head) he said 'Hey! Since you've been with us since 2006 and have more than 3 lines with mobile internet your eligible for a $20 credit to your account for 3 months. Would you be interested?' Uh of course! Thank you for that! $60 to apply to my debt pay off!

Lesson-It never hurts to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment