About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tis the Season

So you can pretty much guarantee that for the rest of 2012 you will see many people campaigning and asking for donations. Times are hard but I do my best to give what I can. I went to the grocery store and there were these young girls about 5 with their moms setting up a bake table. On my way in I saw rice crispy treats so I had already decided I'd be buying one of those!

When I came out all the girls were lined up shouting 'help cure kids cancer' and it just really touched me. Not sure if its because they're kids and I have a soft spot for them or if because my sister was diagnosed with thyroid cancer when she was about 11. They gave me a butterfly flyer with the charities info and I got my rice crispy which they hadn't even put prices on. Whatever donation you wanted to give was gladly accepted. Please check out the website, its a great cause!



No comments:

Post a Comment