About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feeling Down

Have you ever ignored your problems until they're beating down the front door? That is currently how I feel with my financial situation. I've ignored it hoping it would get better and now I'm afraid I've really messed up! If I couldn't pay it at once I just didn't pay it when I should have been paying a little at a time at minimum.

The good news is I've made a few calls and arranged payments just gotta stick with it! I still will have barely any money but at least I have my apartment and its essentials. My part time job hunt continues! I need to get rid of some of this debt and get some money in the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment