About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Project use it up!

While reorganizing my bathroom I realized how many unused products I have! Four different face lotions, three hair sprays, two face masks and countless Mary Kay eye creams I never managed to sell plus lots of other stuff. All this stuff is a waste of space and money. So I came up with the name Project use it up! I organized my medicine cabinet with one of each essential item so it'd be easily accessible for use. If I have it or a product like it I'm not allowed to buy it.

Check out this basket of product. I have TWO baskets like this and they're both full of product.

These are some of the products I'm trying to use up first.

This is my make up bag and all the dups I tried removing from it. (No the vaseline or the hair lotion lol)

This is insane! I challenge YOU to do the same! Take pics and leave me a link to your blog or vlog so I can check it out. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
I think I just saved a small fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment