About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dreaming

I had a dream that I was walking down the street and it was raining.  Then I noticed it was difficult to walk because it was a dirt street rather than a paved street.  I'm walking and struggling as I sink deeper and deeper into the mud with each step and my destination seems farther away than it was a moment ago.  Then I see the sun peeking through the different colored leaves and I find beauty in that and I smile starting at the rising sun and suddenly my walk wasn't as difficult.
I hope my walk in life is about to become more beautiful and less of a daily struggle.  What are your thoughts on my dream?  What kind of crazy dreams have you had recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment