About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

People Bingo

So while looking for a friendly work appropriate activity I came across 'People Bingo' I sent yes or no questions to my coworkers and then made a bingo sheet and they had to ask each other questions to figure out the answer for each square. The only rules were that you could only ask each person 1 question at a time and don't use your name except for the 1 question that you were the only answer to. For that question I asked each person to share one thing about themselves that not many other people may know. It was a ton of fun and a huge boost to office morale!

No comments:

Post a Comment