About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One of my FAVORITE cookies!

This is probably something silly to be excited about! However a coworker brought these to a party some time back and I loved them! The only place I found them was walgreens and they were like $3 a package. Which isn't a lot but when your broke that's a lot of $ to spend on a COOKIE which isn't beneficial to my nutrition. Lol. So I hit the dollar tree for some toothpaste. Its early and I haven't eaten so looking to see if I can find a muffin or something since I'm won't be headed home for a few hours. Well I came across this pack of cookies! I was so excited I started checking for an expiration date. I didn't know the regulations on the dollar tree selling stuff out of code just cuz they can get rid of it for a dollar. Still in code, Score! Now I'm sharing this with you so you try this cookie. It reminds me of a ginger cookie but its dry and at the same time melts in your mouth. I just love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment