About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life by the Lake

On occasion I leave the house early enough I can head down the block to the lake and get a glimpse of the morning sky and sun coming up over lake Michigan. It is a blessing to live this close to the lake! Here are a few of the sights I've seen so early in the morning. Plus a few others just being out near the lake.


Here I'm just sitting on the edge watching the waves hit shore.
I had a few minutes to kill so I caught the sun rising.
My cousin at the park on the lake.  He looks in deep thought, he was sad the kid he was playing with left.
The clouds looked crazy this morning so I couldn't resist going down the block.  Can you see the moon and a star in the top right side?  This picture does no justice to how beautiful this scene was!

No comments:

Post a Comment