About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Small Walgreens Beauty Haul

So I went in for concealer (which I didn't get) but found these other deals impossible to pass up. Wet n wild were buy 1 get one half off! The Revlon palettes were half off and buy one get another an additional half off. I was in need some serious nail and cuticle cream because cashiering is jacking my hands and nails up! So got this hard as hoof nail strengthening cream for half off. Its really thick and smells great! Then I got a black polish with a skinny brush because I'm going to the Bulls game tomorrow!!! :) So I'm going to do my nails black and red. So for all of that it was like $23...not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment