About Me

My photo
I've been inspired to start a blog by all the other bloggers and youtubers out there. I enjoy reading, watching and learning and want to give something back.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Family

The word family means different things to all of us. I can't help but think that the world these days has really lost it. They have no values or morals and I believe that's why there is such chaos going on in the world.

Why is it that people are so quick to hop in bed? It takes ONE time to make a baby. So if you just meet someone and have sex within a short period of time how well do you know them? If a baby was conceived do you know what kind of parent that person will be?

Also why are so many people willing to have sex with someone they know is committed to someone else. Most men chase sex so ladies don't get caught up in that. Respect yourself and value yourself. If your not waiting until marriage at least be committed to a person before you lay down with them.

This is a drop topic with a lot of opinions I'm sure. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment